MSC is a privately owned global shipping company founded in 1970 by Gianluigi Aponte. As one of the world’s
leading container shipping lines with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, MSC operates in over 480 offices across
more than 150 countries worldwide, with over 70,000 employees. With access to an integrated network of road,
rail and sea transport resources which stretches across the globe, the company prides itself on delivering global
service with local knowledge.
We are looking for our offices in Greece/Piraeus, Auditors with experience on Internal Business Audits
(Performance, Compliance, Operational, Financial) to identify risks on our overseas Agencies, to propose
recommendations and follow-up the course of actions agreed.
The selected individuals will be part of an Internationally staffed Internal Audit Department, that will travel
overseas to conduct Audits on MSC owned entities.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration – relevant Master’s Degree is a plus
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office (especially Excel), ERP (such as SAP) and databases
- Excellent written and spoken English – any other language is a plus
- Attention on the detail and excellent analytical skills
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures
- Proven ability to act with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality under pressure
- Excellent team spirit, along with ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel worldwide at an extensive level (~50%)
Message subject could be: «ex ACCGR «